Interested in Becoming a U-Group Leader?
U-Group leaders are required to be members in good standing at Unity, however; participants do not have to be a member, or even a Christian, to attend at U-Group.
Minimum Guidelines for U-Group Leaders
- Leader has accepted Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior.
- Leader has been baptized by immersion.
- Leader has completed U-Group Leadership Training and is a member of Unity Church of Jesus Christ.
- Leader has completed leader training and agrees to implememt the Leader Values listed below.
- Leader is able to answer that there are no problems in the following areas:
6. Leader must support UCJC's Statement of Faith without reservation or addition.
- I commit to my best effort in living an exemplary Christian lifestyle while supporting the Church's leadership and basic doctrinal statements.
- I commit to learning and growing through my daily time with the Father and other coaching/training opportunities provided by the Church.
- I commit to developing a Future Host and to cultivate a healthy and balanced group.
- I commit to including new members and releasing mature members to start new groups over time.
- I commit to seeking balance with both the Great Commandment (Matthew 22:37-39) and the Great Commission (Matthew 28:19-20) in my group.